Lund Impact Fishing Boat RVs For Sale
The Lund Impact fishing boats offer amazing handling and durability for years of enjoyment!
Each Impact is built with an IPS hull design, a gunwale, aluminum corner castings, a composite transom, and a double plated bottom from bow to admindship. Other features you will appreciate include having two livewells to choose from, storage from rod lockers to gunnel storage, and removable seats.
Whether you fish for Musky, walleye, crappie or bass, you can experience the best fishing experience in any Impact fishing boat by Lund you choose!
Impact 1675 Sport
Lund Impact fishing boat 1675 Sport highlights: 90" Beam Width Flip-Up Seats 7' ... more about Impact 1675 Sport
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 16 ft 10 in Dry Weight 1175 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 7 ft 6 in Horsepower 90 hp Fuel Capacity 22 gals Hull Type IPS Hull Material Aluminum
Standard Features (2020)
Aerated Livewell w/Autotimer
- Aft Livewell (37" Long / 16 Gallon)
- Bow Livewell (27" Long / 11 Gallon)
Consoles / Instrumentation / Lighting
- Custom Console w/Windshield
- Custom Dual Consoles w/Walk-through Windshield
- Full Lighted Instrumentation
- LED Interior Lighting
- Lockable Glove Box
- Mercury Analog Prerig w/Gauges
- Navigational Lighting
- No Feedback Steering
- Plug-In Wire Harness
- Vinyl Main Floor/Carpeted Decks
- 22 Gallon Fuel Tank
Other Exterior Features
- Aluminum Corner Castings
- Boarding Ladder 4 Step Folding Pan Mounted
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Composite Transom
- Level Flotation Compliance
- Stainless Steel Fold Down Cleats
- Transhield Cover
- Twin Plated Bottom (Bow to Admidship)
Other Interior Features
- Aft Casting Platform
- Battery Holders (3)
- Bilge Pump (1 pump Manual)
- Bow Casting Platform
- Bow Deck Mounting Pad
- Bow Trolling Motor Harness w/Plug
- Drink Holders
- Dual Trak Gunwale
- Self-Draining Splash Pan
- Seat Bases (6)
- Solid Fixed Mainstay (1)
- Solid Removable Pedestal (1)
- Standard Seats (2)
- (4) 2x6 Bunks / Lundguard Frame
- Shoreland'r LUV23SES7SSO Lundguard Bunk Trailer
- Swing Tongue / E-Coat Painted Wheels w/Radial Tires
- Tongue Jack / LED Lights / Retractable Tie Downs
- Battery Storage Compartments
- Lockable Center Bow Rod Storage w/Tubes
- Lockable Port Side Rod Storage
- Lockable Storage
- Starboard Side Rod Storage
- Storage Compartments
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Heritage & Tradition on the Water.
In 1948, G. Howard Lund built his first aluminum duck boat. The secret behind Lund’s success was in his craftsmanship. With an extreme attention to detail, Lund’s prototype offered a superior design and unparalleled engineering, creating greater fishability.
When a salesman from Inland Marine Corp. asked Howard for 50 more aluminum boats, the Lund Boat Company would begin the production of “The World’s Finest Fishing Boats”.
In 1961, Howard re-incorporated the company as Lund Metal Craft, Inc. and expanded in the fiberglass market. With the acquisition of Shell Lake Boat Company, Lund would now increase versatility with a product line up for family and sport.
1968 Purchased Shell Boat company.
Multiple generations of anglers have trusted Lund Boats to perform in the competitive fishing tournaments and we continue to partner with some of the greatest professional names in fishing.